Friday, July 10, 2009

sisters.. doin it for..?

I know all these women around me- the ones that I talk to the most and see most often- that seem to have the same issue as of late and I'm wondering Why it's such a trend. I even heard it on the train the other day, word for word- (i wrote it down) haha.

"He loves being with me, he said so. He said especially when times are good. It's like a vacation for him. But he won't give me the two days a week I need to feel like we're really together. Plus weekends. He sees me when He's got time and it's really really great. But when there's a problem, or I need him, he's not there. I guess we're in a working phase. We're working it out."

Seriously? It only caught my attention because I was having this same conversation in my head til recently. I hear the same thing from my gals at kickball and from my gals across country. Every girl clamoring for a guy who's emotionally available- like all the time.

I thought about this and called my mother.
She said, word for word (i wrote it down- might even tattoo it):
"Men are not like women. They don't care about emotions. They care about pussy. Remember this. Be smart and just keep away from assholes. Have fun."

Take from that what you want.

1 comment:

Goodness said...

I think men do care about emotions. A lot of them are cowards about it though, hence the whole "I'm a rock I'm an island" shit I'm putting up with over here. They're not fooling me just disappointing me.

I will try to follow momma Riodjomama advice and stay away from assholes and have fun.