Monday, July 13, 2009

letter to Mary, et al.

my new address is 488 graham ave., 3rd floor, brooklyn, ny 11222. you should write me a letter! i really really love regular mail.
i'm tired of the interweb.

i'm going through a lot of changes- a Lot of growing pains- and I'm just trying to cling to my sanity. Everytime i move upwards into adulthood i feel it emotionally and in my body. I dont like giving up my kiddish ways. I try not to altogether. but my job is forcing me to be quite a bit more serious - i can't lose it right now- but my heart wants me to fly away to a new state. I've never stayed in one place for this long since i was 18 and i'm not fond of it- i get restless. but i have to do what's good for my work experience and do right by my familiy who've been bailing me out for years.

see. that sounds so responsible. blech.
today i'm going to the Glamour Garage, which is run by majorly beautiful rockabilly bettys and getting a more punkish yet somehow professional (?) haircut. we'll see how that goes :)

xo

No comments: