Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i don't know what it is about this house..

But I've been having such vivid and wild dreams here. They are never scary and I sleep soundly through the night, but upon waking and for the rest of the day I can remember them.

I'm staying in this old railroad, it's been repainted and fixed up slightly by my friend Aric. But for the most part, it's bare, except my area, which looks like a microcosm of my old room. Scarves and mirrors hanging. My little lamp. No space for the bright one. And it's in the center of the apartment, and there are no doors yet and i can feel this constant energy flowing from the back of the house to the front.

It's a very interesting house that reminds me of my childhood, but not any specific house or memory.
...
Maybe it's because I'm sleeping in the opposite direction.

No comments: