Tuesday, November 20, 2007

when all expectations are met.



No Country for Old Men was astoundingly beautiful and full of blood.
Panoramic views of the desert and protagonists that don't win entwine to make my favorite movies on the planet. This was probably the best movie you are going to see this year, and certainly in the past ten years. It makes me happy to live in nyc that i am able to see things as soon as they are released.

Which reminds me, will i ever have the time again, to see a movie during an extended lunch break?
I hope so. I love getting disoriented coming out the theatre during the daytime. and the space-out that ensues.
Which reminds me of the time we took a field trip to see Romance and Cigarettes.
See it. see it. see it. see it.
It's weird watching Susan Sarandon and James Gandolfini break out into song at random times, but then also, so right.
Kate Winslet plays an amazing, evil slut.

No comments: