Friday, August 7, 2009

busy bee.

hi how are you?

tonight is an exciting night. i'm being taken to brighton beach to go to a restaurant called Tatiana's that is notoriously rife with russian mafia. My mother even phoned me after some thought and said she wanted me to be extremely careful. now i'm excited And scared. but we will be there early and supposedly there's fireworks!! (altho i'm not supposed to know this ahead of time - it is impossible to surprise me i guess :)

so i think this will be a good, adventurous day.

we've also got a full squad ready to tear it up for kickball and everyone seems excited and motivated- if we could only stave off the rain.

top this off with out-of-town guests and i'm not sure i'll get the rest I sorely need after this crazy work week- new website launch is just over the horizon (say mid august)

;) leaving early for a nap today.

i haven't written words in this blog for sometime, so there you go.
all caught up.

No comments: