Thursday, January 15, 2009

am adding a new links section

For cool, arts-related and fashion events around nyc.
I suggest you go to these sites and subscribe to their email blasts.

also- if you dont currently subscribe to Tasting Table newsletter, you are missing out on important things like the best spots to get wings around NYC and updates on restaurants' expansions or closings. I looooooooooooveit.


ARTS:
in a related story, I have to gather up information for the Councilman's office on the local arts scene (Bburg and Greenpoint)-- I need to develop a list in a few days of all the government-subsidized arts programs for the nyc area and then another list of all the possible artists organizations, galleries, etc in my part of brooklyn that can take advantage of the govt's programs.

So if you are an artist in a collective, or know some good ones- hit me up asap to be included in this project.

XORO

No comments: