Tuesday, September 16, 2008

whenever i blog excessively about clothing

it's because i'm trying to avoid thinking or talking about something.

so i started another blog where i am completely candid about what i'm doing in my private life and how i feel about it.

naturally, it's anonymous.



i'll keep posting good stuff here tho.
such as:
i am pissed that my team has been knocked out of kickball playoffs.
it was fun to bust my ass so hard to make some insane catches this sunday.
we are going to have a "kickBALL" dance this friday. i'm helping put that together. it's going to be a blast.

broke until then, so lots of reading, TV and cooking this week.
I just started a new book called Interworld- co written by Neil Gaiman. Who i love. I guess it's a kids book (like highschool kids) and the writing is a little bigger than i'd like- but it's fast-moving and fuels my imagination. A good distraction, for sure.

I have been feeling very uncomfortable and antsy lately at work and even got called out by our doorman today- who said i looked like i was "lost" in my mind lately.

It's pretty much due to the fact that i've been in one place for more than 2 years and i feel that urge to move and reinvent myself again.

No comments: